Seminar Media, Citizens & New Journalism which was held under auspices of SKAMBA and Leonardo da Vinci Program in Timisoara, Romania, 5-7 September 2013, was seen as success story. Following Power Point Presentations were presented: Introduction to Project New Media Literacy for Media Professionals (Andrej Školkay), New Online Tools for (not only) Journalists (Mária Hong, Renata Minova), Ethics in Media. Multiple case scenarios (Joyce Grech), Curator Journalists – the New Face of Postindustrial Journalism (Nikolay Kolev ), Civic Journalism.Citizens protests.The blog role BG (Anelia Dimova), Romanian Case studies (Brindusa Armanca), Regulation of New Media Services in Europe (Simona Luckanickova, Andrej Školkay), International Approaches to Regulation of Internet-related Platforms (Maria Daudova, Andrej Školkay), Investigative Journalism in the Internet Era: Successes and Risks (Svetlozar Kirilov), Online Corporate Investigation. Common Objectives with Journalists (Anna Arnaudova). The next seminar will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria, in March 2014. Interested experts and journalists are welcome!
- Populist governance and policies in central governments led by populist parties. National Report Slovakia
- Impact of Populism on the Party System in Slovakia 2000–2020
Cause and Retort of Populism:
A Formal Political Reasoning (Politics)
Without Distinct Ideology as a Response
to a Political-Moral Crisis – Turning
Laclau’s Theory into a Research Tool
- Social Media Regulation from the Perspectives of National Media Regulatory Authorities in V4
- An Exploratory Study of Global and Local Discourses on Social Media Regulation
- Future Research on Conver gence and Social Media
- Populist Political Movement Sme rodina – Boris Kollár
- David and Goliath: An investigative journalist versus criminals protected by a partially captured state
- A Comparison of Fake News Detecting and Fact-Checking AI Based Solutions
- What does the murder of journalist and follow-up events, tell us about freedom of the press and politics in a European country?
Škola komunikácie a médií, n.o.
851 01 Bratislava