Seminar Media, Citizens & New Journalism which was held under auspices of SKAMBA and Leonardo da Vinci Program in Timisoara, Romania, 5-7 September 2013, was seen as success story. Following Power Point Presentations were presented: Introduction to Project New Media Literacy for Media Professionals (Andrej Školkay), New Online Tools for (not only) Journalists (Mária Hong, Renata Minova), Ethics in Media. Multiple case scenarios (Joyce Grech), Curator Journalists – the New Face of Postindustrial Journalism (Nikolay Kolev ), Civic Journalism.Citizens protests.The blog role BG (Anelia Dimova), Romanian Case studies (Brindusa Armanca), Regulation of New Media Services in Europe (Simona Luckanickova, Andrej Školkay), International Approaches to Regulation of Internet-related Platforms (Maria Daudova, Andrej Školkay), Investigative Journalism in the Internet Era: Successes and Risks (Svetlozar Kirilov), Online Corporate Investigation. Common Objectives with Journalists (Anna Arnaudova). The next seminar will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria, in March 2014. Interested experts and journalists are welcome!
- Populist Governance and Policies in Europe
- Populism and Social Media
- PaCE final conference
- Histories of Digital Journalism: A conference exploring the intersections of history, culture, digital technology and journalism
- SLOVAK POLITICAL PARTIES’ RESPONSES TO POPULISM
- The Impact of Populism on European Institutions and Civil Society – 27 October, Webex (14:00 – 16:00 CET)
- Inernational Conference on the “Society of Internet Platforms”
- CEECOM The New Communication Revolution
- Pozvánka na diskusiu ku komponentu 9 Plánu obnovy – financovanie výskumu, vývoja a inovácií
- Democratic Efficacy and the Varieties of Populism in Europe
Škola komunikácie a médií, n.o.
851 01 Bratislava