Cause and Retort of Populism:
A Formal Political Reasoning (Politics)
Without Distinct Ideology as a Response
to a Political-Moral Crisis – Turning
Laclau’s Theory into a Research Tool
- Social Media Regulation from the Perspectives of National Media Regulatory Authorities in V4
- An Exploratory Study of Global and Local Discourses on Social Media Regulation
- Future Research on Conver gence and Social Media
- Populist Political Movement Sme rodina – Boris Kollár
- David and Goliath: An investigative journalist versus criminals protected by a partially captured state
- A Comparison of Fake News Detecting and Fact-Checking AI Based Solutions
- What does the murder of journalist and follow-up events, tell us about freedom of the press and politics in a European country?
- The Gorilla Case of Slovakia
- The Gorilla Case in Slovakia
Škola komunikácie a médií, n.o.
851 01 Bratislava